Thursday, October 4, 2018

Announcement of Candidacy



I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Jesse Wallace, and I'm running for Alderman of the 6th Ward. Below, you will find the first post from my blog, which can begin to acquaint your organization with my candidacy, and my fundamental priorities. My nominating Petitions are now being circulated. Please, feel free to reply to this blog post if you would like to provide input, rebuttal, or guidance to my campaign. PEACE. 

The three fundamental goals I've set for myself as 6th Ward Alderman are to:
1.) Spearhead the creation of a Community Owned and Operated Co-op Supermarket in the 6th Ward.
2.) To Mentor the members of the ultra violent gangs that are killing each other and innocent neighbors, and share with them a few things I've learned about surviving without violence.
3.) To establish a robust business relationship with either the Ndoum Group Bank, or the Southside Community Federal Credit Union. To initiate and move forward with economic growth that's independent of outside lending sources, we will have to work from within the community, and not waste time and energy asking for assistance from outside of the 6th Ward.
I'm Ready! Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment